At WFC, we work to delight our customers every day by providing only the best — the best products, the best service and the best people.
Founded in 1982 with the merger of Whatcom County Grange Supply and Western Farmers Association, WFC is a member-owned local cooperative (co-op). Members/owners earn a patronage dividend each year.
In the beginning, our focus was fuel, fertilizer and farm supplies, and we had two retail stores. Each division has grown significantly since then through mergers and acquisitions. Today you’ll find services, products and expertise through our six retail stores, 2 convenience stores, our energy division and our agronomy division.
WFC offers everything you need to successfully run a home or farm — and we have experts who can answer questions or make recommendations in all areas. Our employees are known for being professional, friendly and knowledgeable, and they are committed to providing personal attention to meet customer needs.
In keeping with our vision, we maintain deep roots in the communities we serve, especially at home in Whatcom County. Here, where it all began, our staff and board are your neighbors. They are here every day, working beside you, living beside you and growing with you.
- Knowledge: Both gaining and sharing knowledge so that we can serve as a resource for our co-op members and customers
- Quality: Quality in our products, quality in our services, quality in our employees
- Service: Providing a positive experience with every interaction — with each other, our vendors and our customers.
- Relationships: Knowing the people we do business with, both vendors and suppliers makes a better experience for all
- Doing the right thing: Every choice is made based on if it’s the right decision to make.
- Respect: We respect each other, our vendors, our customers and the communities where we are located.